Top Three Reasons to Choose ACU
- Academic excellence: ranked within the top 20 in America's Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report, named one of the Best Western Colleges by The Princeton Review and included in the 2007-08 edition of America's Best Christian Colleges.
- Innovator: #1 in a new category in U.S. News & World Report saluting innovation, winner of the 2008 'Innovator Award' for mobile learning by Campus Technology, one of the first universities selected as an iTunes university partner and a leader in using Apple's iPod technology as a learning tool for students.
- Long and proud heritage: founded in 1906 and affiliated with the Churches of Christ and dedicated to educating students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world. Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Earn the Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree you’ve always wanted.
The Ashford University experience provides:
- Engaging curricula
- Pursue a course of study that covers the full spectrum of modern knowledge — from eMarketing and Cognitive Studies to Sustainable Enterprise Management.
- Modern digital tools
- Many courses offer ways to study, learn, and share from a suite of digital materials. Plus you can keep in touch with professors and classmates while you’re on-the-go with the Ashford Mobile app.
- Vibrant community
- The Ashford student body is a diverse family where everyone is welcome. Students, faculty, and alumni interact and support each other from across the country and the world. Social media allows everyone in the Ashford community to connect and network whenever you wish.
- Cherished tradition
- Ashford University is the perfect blend of tradition with 21st century vision. Commencement ceremonies are one important tradition at Ashford, when the campus in Clinton, Iowa welcomes thousands of students from across the country to receive their diplomas in person.
Boston University was founded as one of the first all-inclusive universities, as well as a leading private research and teaching institution. With 32,000 students from 50 states and 140 countries, BU is the fourth largest independent university in the United States. For over 150 years, Boston University has anticipated the changing needs of its students while serving the greater needs of society.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a university that offers as much to its online students as Liberty University. Whether you're looking for a degree at the associate, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, Liberty has 115 programs that can be completed 100 percent online.
Grow your skills wherever-whenever-it's convenient, and finish your degree quickly with MSU's accelerated program structure.
What sets Mountain State University apart is the depth of the available online learning environment: As an MSU Online student, you'll find that your education extends far beyond the virtual classroom walls.
MSU Online programs cover a broad range of academic disciplines. The purpose of each is to prepare our students for professional success. Because of its dedication to making your online student experience as rich and convenient as possible, MSU Online has built a learning environment that will give you the skills that pave the way for long-term career growth and personal satisfaction.
New England College is a creative and supportive learning community that challenges individuals to transform themselves and their world.
New England College (NEC) is recognized as one of America's "Best Colleges" by U.S. News & World Report. New England College has military benefits that may be available to students who are associated with the U.S. military. New England College emphasizes experiential learning as an essential component in the development of an enduring academic community. Building upon a strong liberal arts foundation, we challenge our students to reach their full potential through informed discourse and the pursuit of excellence in a framework of academic freedom.
Norwich University's tradition of excellence and proud military heritage that began at its campus in 1819 is reflected in its online graduate programs that are offered to adult learners across the country and the world. All of the Norwich online programs offer relevant, focused curricula, and small, interactive classes. As an institution long associated with innovation in education and the preparation of the nation's business, government, and military leaders, Norwich faculty and its graduates continue to contribute to the development of the economic, political, and social infrastructure of the nation and the world.
You'll find 21 major degree programs (and 26 minor programs) available online through the U of Maryland University College (UMUC), the adult and part-time arm of the University of Maryland. Building on a distance education division, the University relies on a user friendly interface that allows you to have threaded class discussions and keep track of how much more reading you need to do. Via the Web, students can take individual classes or work towards a degree in areas ranging from fire science to criminal justice, an MBA or one of 25 undergraduate certificates. Search the library, arrange for inter-library loans and buy textbooks online.
We\'ve found that students who are ready to learn come to University of Phoenix. They see us as an accredited academic institution that can help them gain the knowledge and skills they\'re looking for as they pursue opportunity.
We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs with a relevant curriculum and experienced faculty who work in the fields they teach. Students like you are looking for education that makes sense: blending academic theory with real-world, practical application. Thousands have walked through our doors or gone online to earn a degree. You could be next. Request more information to find out how you can pursue your dream — through higher education.
Western New England College is known for providing professionally focused programs with a solid liberal arts background. Located in the heart of New England's Knowledge Corridor, home to 26 colleges and universities, the College was founded in 1919. Its mission then was to serve the needs of part-time adult learners. Nearly a century later that commitment to providing programs convenient to working adults continues through more than a dozen graduate programs, including online study in the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction.